Time flies when you are not paying attention.
So I can definitely be considered a procrastinating slacker, but I'm okay with that. I deserve the title and won't be offended if you want to call me one.
So I finally got around to setting up the Android SDK and Eclipse on this fresh install of Win7 a couple days ago. I hadn't really done much aside from working on editing the quickaction popup in ADW because it looks like cow poop and I'd like to make it prettier. That's still a work in progress. However, there must be something in the air today because I went and imported the DarkEdge #adwtheme project files into that sucker as well. After overcoming a mountain of compiler errors that I believe exist solely to cause headaches, I was ready to get into it.
I'm lazy and like to take shortcuts, so I copied the main.java from #eyefold into the directories.. bad move. I forgot it declares the package name internally and that was causing new errors to appear. So after adjusting that, I took a look at what I had and what was apparent was how far along I've come with organization since I last worked on those. There was a lot of those infinite loop rookie mistakes still existing and just poor organization on my part. So here we are a few hours later and I think I've got them in a good place. There should be less issues for users with FCs as I removed any xmls which would've been the cause of them. The biggest complaints I've seen were the lack of overlay support (Touchjizz, MotoBlurCrap, etc) and only "4" icons in the icon pack. That's a little insulting as there is over 130+ icons themed in the drawer, only for people to bitch about 4 people available for shortcuts. Either way, I've addressed both of those and made sure to re-include the font in the assets.
Updates will be pushed to market shortly and one of these days I'll make more kovicons, lol.